Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TRIBUTE TO MY PULSAR 150

You probably laugh when you will read it, but its true, and it always happen to me? Today is the day to leave my one of best friend and slow companion my loved Pulsar 150. And if you are in front me you can see tears in my eyes. Today he leaves me and goes to some other place where I will not be with him. My Pulsar 150, which I called him as BLACKY, just clocked around 21000km, and I am selling him for only Rs.34000 to a student who never uses a bike and live in Malda.

Having a puny 150 cc engine under his 18 liter tank never show me any problem in the highway. I always feel that he want to run in highway more than in congested city traffic. I always ride him in under his limit and he never makes me sad. After running at a constant speed of 80-85kmph he always returning me around 50 kmpl. In our last trip to Balasore & Panchalingaeswar, he performs really very well. Be true to him, he is my only bike which gives me the taste of highways.

TRIP DONE:
• My first trip to highway to Singur – Around 60 Km
• Next trip was at Gadiara & Garchumuk.- 140 Km
• Digha, Mandarmoni, Shankarpur, Talsari – 500 Km
• Bangriposi, Orissa – 480 Km
• Bolpur – 300 Km
• Bishnupur- 350 Km
• Balasore, Panchalingaeswar, Chandipur – 540 Km

Lastly to my dear BLACKY, you were loving, and a very good friend and companion. Wherever you go please show the same responsibility to everybody, as you do with me. We will miss you BLACKY. We will remember you always.

Yours truly
KAUSHIK & RIA

No comments: