Monday, March 23, 2009

The Beauty Of The Beasts

My rtr was done on running in and clocked 1500kms, i was waiting to see the hidden beast in her . Finally got a call from my fellow rider kaushik on sunday morning to meet at dankuni toll plazza , so was all set to go, 8am and he came in on his mint condition rtr with the dazzling 50/60 osram headlight on ,oh forgot to tell ya it was a cloudy day and was raining slightly, so was pleasant weather , now after having some gossips and exchange of rtr ownership experiences we decided to go for a ride just a free ride towards singur , and then it happened.... Kaushik was like "hey lets drag these beasts.WOW that was what i was eagerly expecting ," next second we started ,even though i was bit hesitating to resealse the clutch lever at rpm of 4500 but wow!! Kaushik just did it and went ahead of me i saw his rear tiere skidded and spinned and little smoke was there as well WOW! , but then it happened my rtr showed up in action above 5500 rpm the accelaration was so so fast that i just noticed 124kmph in just few seconds and then i saw Kaushik very far behind in my left looking glass, here comes the action of EFI it was so effortless and not much vibration and sounds but definitely the freeflow exhaust was mad hahahahahahah was gorging like a beast my lovely beast my rtr 160 i love you :).
Check out few images of the Beauty of the beasts showing up pure muscles...


SOME SERIOUS WORK OUTS...................
AND THE RESULT.................

5 comments:

Arunasish Sengupta said...

Wooow...another RTR with TiTaNiuM color and with EFi too !!!

Kaushik da- RTR 160
Pappu - RTR 160 Refresh
Rathin da - RTR 160 EFi

and WHAT SHOULD I BUY... upcoming TVS MENACE 180.....???

Such an evolution.....newayzz nice statistics.

I missed the short trip because of now for few days i'm LAnGrA (bcoz sold my ZMA)according to Kaushik.

And as usual Mr.Pappu was busy.

Anyway jokes apart one of my friend got top end on RTR EFi was 133/Kmph with loads of eRRoR on SPEEDO. I think it's not the true speed of Fi 160. I can only say that it's an over optimistic Speedo. :)

Btw, Kaushik da DRAG korlo....... GREAT GREAT.

BlueFalcon said...

Kauhik Dragged and was Defeated LOL LOL LOL LOL

BlueFalcon said...

am not sure about apache 180 my local deal Shaw Auto claims to have the 180 on his showroom by the end of August this year , but i am pretty sure that will be a great machine :)

BlueFalcon said...

But yeah Kaushik is good in doing Burn Outs, i didnt have video camera so couldnt take video , but honestly the burnout was excellent.

Unknown said...

Ya thanks