Thursday, May 22, 2008

A GIFT FORM GOD

Today I was bit late to get out of office and after then I have to visit some of my client near Airport. I completed my meeting at around 6:00PM, and after getting out of the customer place, found a huge cloud in sky and it was started raining. I was fairly accepted the situation without hesitating to being drenched me and my bike. I took the way towards Belghoria Expressway instead of normal city road via Laketown towards my home to feel the rain and the
highway at once. It was already started raining when I reached the Expressway, which is around 8 KM long towards Bally via Nebadita Bridge. I had no arrangements to battle with that heavy rain, so I decided to go through it. And after ridding a few km I found my self totally drenched. But suddenly I thought that why don’t I capture the scenic beauty of the highway in rain & share it with my friend here, so I took out my camera and took few shoots. As it was almost started heavily, I could not wait no more and start again. A feeling of cheer and freeness of mind was around me when I reached home. I always hate rain before today, but today I found it as gift form God.

Pictures taken on Nokia 6300.

No comments: